Advertising Sign, 19th century

Metal advertising sign for Elephant pure, a linseed oil-basedd paint produced by Pike Bros. & Co. Following the death of Henry Pike, his sons William M. Pike and David H. Pike took over the family business. The general store, located at Rock Island, would be renamed Pike Brothers on April 8, 1874. Donated by Denis Normandeau, unknown date.

Inventory number: 1991.1754

Adoption price : $250 / ADOPTED!