Opening Hours & RatesPlease note that the opening hours & rates are subject to change without notice.
Admission Fees to the Colby-Curtis Museum include access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions.
All tours are offered as a guided tour. All prices include taxes.
- Adults: $10
- Seniors: $8
- Students: $6
- Children (5yr & under): Free
- Families: $25
- Groups (10 pers. & more): $ 8/pers.
Please contact us to plan your group visit!
- Members of the Stanstead Historical Society.
- For a single attendant accompanying a person with a disability.
- First Sunday of every month.
- September – June
Wednesday to Saturday
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- July – August
Wednesday to Sunday
10:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.
The museum is open on the first Sunday of every month!
Culture is even more accessible!
In order to promote the cultural richness of museums, the Government of Quebec offers free access on the first Sunday of every month in participating museums, recognized and supported by the Ministry of Culture and Communications.
The Archives are open to the public by appointment only. Please visit the archives page for more details.
Tuesday to Thursday
ADMINISTRATION & COLLECTION
Tuesday to Friday
- English Tea only: $12
- Visit & English Tea: $18
Tea Room Menu
- Scones, Devonshire cream & jam
- Choice of cookies & cakes
- June – August
Thursday to Saturday
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Starting price (2 hours minimum): $100
- Each additional hour: $50
- 20% discount for members of the Stanstead Historical Society.
Improve your rental!
- Coffee & tea
- English tea service
- Audiovisual Equipment
* Not included in the rental price.