Opening Hours & RatesPlease note that the opening hours & rates are subject to change without notice.
Please note that the Tea Room will be closed on
Saturday, June 29, 2019 for a private event.
Admission Fees to the Colby-Curtis Museum include access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions.
All tours are offered as a guided tour. All prices include taxes.
- Adults: $10
- Seniors: $8
- Students: $6
- Children (5yr & under): Free
- Families: $25
- Groups (10 pers. & more): $ 8/pers.
Please contact us to plan your group visit!
- Members of the Stanstead Historical Society.
- For a single attendant accompanying a person with a disability.
- First Sunday of every month.
- Low Season
Wednesday to Saturday
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- High Season June 15 to September 1, 2019
Wednesday to Sunday
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The museum is open on the first Sunday of every month!
Culture is even more accessible!
In order to promote the cultural richness of museums, the Government of Quebec offers free access on the first Sunday of every month in participating museums, recognized and supported by the Ministry of Culture and Communications.
The Archives are open to the public by appointment only. Please visit the archives page for more details.
Tuesday to Thursday
ADMINISTRATION & COLLECTION
Tuesday to Friday
- English Tea only: $12
- Visit & English Tea: $18
Tea Room Menu
- Scones, Devonshire cream & jam
- Choice of cookies & cakes
- June 22 to September 1, 2019
Thursday to Saturday
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Corporate meetings
- Baby showers
- Wedding ceremonies
- Funeral receptions